Sunday, June 12, 2016

Classy Casual

classy work outfits
classy work outfits

classy work outfits
Shoe: Pedro Garcia -- Pants: H&M -- Top: Gifted



Have you ever felt like you had nothing (cute) to wear to work or to a professional environment?
I know I am not alone on this one! It shouldn't be complicated to create a classy look that can transform your style into your signature work style. I find that black and white pieces are my safest bet when it comes creating a classy, casual, work look. 

Instead of wearing a simple white crisp button up, I like to wear a feminine, lacy top with a million buttons. When it comes to pants, I prefer cropped skinny pants with little details. Shoes are always my statement piece, but, if you are in more a conservative setting, stick to a black fun mary-jane. 

Like this outfit and want a similar look for work? Shop my picks below!
xoxo
Olivia Irene


No comments:

Post a Comment