Wednesday, July 27, 2016

Four Months Postpartum




I feel sexy. Stretch marks, a larger waist and all, I. feel. sexy!

The past four months have been a constant body battle! As stated in THIS POST, I would be lying if I told you I was always confident with my postpartum body.  I am still on a mission to reunite with my abs, but I am in no rush to kill myself in the gym anytime soon. Although I am slowly gaining elasticity back in my tummy area, that doesn't stop me from strategically showing off some midriff in this Bay Area heat (check out another postpartum midriff outfit HERE). I cannot wait to dive more in depth with my postpartum journey later on this week! Side note, I scored this vertical stripe skirt for twelve bucks!!!

xoxo
Olivia Irene

4 comments:

  1. You. Are. Sexy!

    I love this skirt on you! So perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are lovely the way you are!!

    xo, Priyanjana
    http://www.moonshineandsunlight.com/

    ReplyDelete