Monday, July 11, 2016

My Old Self

 

I am almost four months postpartum and I am starting to feel like my old self again. As I gain back my energy, I make sure to take the time to workout at least twice a week. If I don't get a chance to hit the gym, I workout at home which I will get more in depth with in an upcoming post next week! 

Since I am finally coming out of my shell,  I am starting to wear items that I once had a love affair with....crop tops, tanks and curve hugging clothing. Although I still miss my pre-pregnancy waist line and abs, I am embracing my motherly curves and will continue to remind myself that it took 9 months to grow a human being and it might take 9 months for my body to recoup. 

Keep you posted!
Olivia Irene

Bay Area Photographer: Kellan Rogers
Top: ASOS -- Skirt: The Line by K -- Shoes: Prada

No comments:

Post a Comment