Wednesday, August 31, 2016

Pumpkin Spice Latte & the Struggle



Top: Target -- Shoes: Cole Haan -- Jeans: H&M -- Glasses: Unknown Brand

There has been several posts on my social media feed exclaiming excitement over the beloved coffee drink...Pumpkin Spice Latte (yes, I know, that's a cool lime refresher in my hand and NOT PSL). Whenever you hear, read or speak of Pumpkin Spice Lattes, you know one thing...fall is coming! So, with that being said....fall fashion, my favorite!!! I have been playing around with my fall clothes trying to figure out how to dress up while being practical since my clothes and spit up seem to be inseparable at the moment...oh the struggle! I started to twist up men's button up cotton shirts that are easy to clean whenever I have E's spit or something more all over my clothes (like in the top right corner photo). I have also been having a love affair with heels all over again. Yes mommies out there, I am a risk taker! I have been having many days where I am freakin exhausted. But, I swear guys. Once you slip on something that makes you feel good, your energy will suddenly change...and of course, a little caffeine in your Pumpkin Spice Latte will help give a little kick to your day too!  Oh, you can snatch up your PSL at Peet's today!!!

Happy Hump Day!
Olivia Irene

No comments:

Post a Comment