Friday, November 04, 2016

Crop Top Sweatshirt




I still have a WAYS to go, but at seven months postpartum, I am loving my tiger stripes and my barely there abs in my favorite crop top sweatshirt.  (Postpartum update coming soon!)

I am stepping away from black and stocking up on all shades of reds from shirts to shoes. I also noticed my love for sweatshirts has grown again. I don't know why I have been ignoring such a great basic layering piece that can be easily dressed up with jeans or a skirt and of course, dressed down.

Happy Friday!
Olivia Irene

2 comments:

  1. You look fantastic! Truly. Would you have any interest in modeling some of my clothing again? I would send you a skirt or something pro bono if you feature it in your blog. Or we could work something else out. Enjoying your posts! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Rosie! Why don't you shoot me an email and we can chat!! Riothedreamcatcher@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete