Thursday, January 23, 2014

Vintage Wool




Photos by Jenna

These spiffy wool pants were once my mother's when she was my age.  My grandparents had their own clothing store in Chicago and my mother was fortunate enough to get her hands on some of the inventory.  

Fast forward many years later and I am the fortunate one to get my hands on her one of a kind pieces that she specifically saved for me.  My mom was that lady who shopped when she was in her 20's and knew that she would pass down the good stuff to her daughter in the future. Thanks mama smoo!

I sense a vintage haul soon :)

xoxo
RIO

2 comments:

  1. I can;t believe those trousers were your mums! You wear them well! And your hair is gorgeous too! I've just connected with you on ifb, are you on bloglovin aswell? I seem to find that network easier to work from. How long have you been blogging? I have just started a fb group for newbies so if you've been fashion blogging now for less than 12 months please come and join us.
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/248721815289252/
    http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/11040855

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look great! I love these on you. You look like Katherine Hepburn!

    ReplyDelete