Wednesday, March 05, 2014

A Tropical Dream


Sad fact, I have never been out of the country.  Although I am planning to depart out of the U.S. soon (keeping my fingers crossed), I have been catching myself ogling over tropical print attire.
I have never been one to look at anything tropical, I don't know if it is because I am getting sunshine withdraws or in dire need of a tropical getaway, but I know when summer hits I need to swap my Phillip Lim shorts for these white leather Elizabeth and James shorts.  And nothing says sexy than strappy white heels in the summer paired with a crop top on glowing sun kissed skin...yes.

What do you think about tropical print? It never was my thing, but now that thing is starting to become something serious.

xoxo
RIO

1 comment:

  1. I love that top! I think tropical prints can be really chic, but they can go downhill fast.

    ReplyDelete