Monday, November 28, 2011

Buys and Books




Here are a few of the items I bought on Black Friday. I honestly could have slept in and gone in the daytime to buy most of the items I purchased,  but pulling an all nighter was thrilling :) I am obsessed with my sweaters...I'm wearing one right now hehe. But let me go into the face products. Ever since moving to the San Francisco area, my face has been EXTREMELY dry...I feel like a lizard, mind you I have oily skin, so having dry skin is a shock to me and frustrating because I now have to experiment with products.  I ended up buying this new face moisturizer and it works like a gem! Next is foundation.....I always was against foundation. This is my first time in my life wearing it since I always wore loose mineral powder.  But this brand is super light and doesn't clog my pores.  When I wear this foundation, I do not, I repeat, DO NOT put powder or anything else over it!!! I don't like the cakey look and I love looking natural as possible.  But using this foundation also helps my face to maintain the moisture and doesn't make me appear flaky like I have been :( Mascara now :) It was $4.99 and I always had good result with this brand so I had to get it! But done with the girly talk, school talk now! I am ALMOST DONE!!!! Just a few more projects and I can finally let loose for winter break!!! So heads up, if I don't blog as much, you know why, olive is keeping her head in the books! But got to go to class my dears!!! MWAH!

xoxo
RIO