Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Triples






Monday I had a tummy ache, Tuesday I had the sniffles and a sore throat, today I had the worst migraine, but Thursday will be splendid because I say so...and because Jessica is spending the night whoopeeeee!!! First photos is what I wore on Tuesday, I got a lot of comments from the guys versus ladies on my little booties which was surprising. Second photo is my new hello kitty make-up bag, new Clinique bronzer and new tube of lip-gloss by Hypnotiq.  Third photo, is my outfit for today....my sweater looks tan, but it is actually dark gray...the lighting just made it look that way hmmm. Last photo is my magnificent breakfast that I had on Monday...blueberry pancakes my favorite breakfast dish aside from crepes :) Hopefully all you beautiful people are having a lovely week and getting enough rest for finals that are right around the corner!!! Another post will be up this weekend so be back soon!!! MWAH!

xoxo
RIO