Tuesday, November 15, 2011

One Week




Outfit
Brown Leather Bomber Jacket -- Scarf: Forever21 -- Pink Top: INC -- 
Jeans: Urban Outfitters -- Ring: Gift 

Make-up: None --

So I'm a tad pissed off that I had to wake up so early on my late day because my freakin eyelash decided to scratch away at my cornea. Took me an hour to get that all situated and that hour has me wide awake...so I decided to stretch, get dressed and blog before breakfast. In exactly four days I get to see every single one of my dear friends, in five days I get to spend the day with my pooh bear and squish him and in a week I get to officially celebrate my special day with some wine in my hand :) So be very prepared to see a million pictures posted this coming week!!! But...my stomach is talking to me, I really want an omelet mmmm! Have a good morning my loves!!!!

xoxo
RIO