Monday, January 09, 2012

Leather Kitty

Leather Vest -- Faux Fur Colar, Forever21 Sweater & Levis
He's not happy that I'm leaving Monday
Nummies and the Sunrise
Neely Mack Black Soft Leather Book bag

Faux leather pants

I came back home for Christmas break with one big suitcase and a duffle bag....now I'm leaving with two big suitcases and two duffle bags and my kitty cat Monster is not happy about my departure. During my two and a half week break, it was my mission to get a nice book bag and my mission was completed today :D I am in LOVE with my new Neely Mack Leather Book bag!!! The leather is so soft, you can literally see my finger print at the bottom of the bag. Another item I wasn't planning on getting were the faux leather pants which I la la loveeee!!!

I'm not going to ramble on, but I hope you all have a successful semester/quarter and I hope that you have a beautiful week!!!

xoxo
RIO