Saturday, January 14, 2012

Reviews

1. Covergirl Review
 2. Nine West Review
 3. First day of school look
 4. Caltrain
 5. Zebra Girl
6. San Jose Sunset


This is blog 100 yay!!!  I know it has been five days since my last post, so I am going to give you some reviews and updates!!!  

Photo #1 -- As you can see, I am not smiling in the photo....I accidently had the Covergirl waterproof mascara...great!!! I never use waterproof, and using this particular mascara, I see why.  Not only did I not like the way how my eyelashes looked, it took me literally forever to get all the mascara off. 
Photo #2 -- MY SHOES ARE HERE!!!! I got these bad boys for Christmas.  I love them love them love them!!! Great customer service, great quality!!!
Photo #3 -- First day of school look -- Scarf: Christmas gift -- Trench Coat -- Shirt: Forever21 -- Jeans: Forever21 -- Shoes: Forever21 -- Makeup: Natural
Photo #4 -- Headed back home on Caltrain, that shot was in San Mateo
Photo #5 -- Zebra Girl -- Make-up: Natural
Photo #6 -- My San Jose Sunset :)

Update -- So I started my first week of school and it went amazing!!! All of my classes are hands on, so I have a great feeling that it is going to be a great semester! Twenty-one units, an internship and two jobs....it's grind time!!! Have a great weekend everyone!

xoxo
RIO