Wednesday, February 22, 2012

San Francisco to San Jose

San Francisco at 6:45 am before my shoot 
Juicy Couture Flats and Romeo and Juliet Couture Blazer
Moroccan Hair Oil (Hallelujah!!!) 12 Benefits Hair Treatment and Philosophy Facial Cleanser

For the past month, I have not been in the same city for more then four days and have been running around like a chicken with its head cut off.  So on Friday, I had some down time and treated myself to some cute flats by Juicy Couture and a new blazer by Romeo and Juliet Couture....like I didn't have enough black blazers in the first place :P The three products below (Moroccan Oil, 12 Benefits and Philosophy) are products that my mother so nicely treated me too that work like magic!!! They are quite a bit pricey for me to purchase on a regular basis, but the products are worth it especially the moroccan oil which smells oh so delicious!!! Any who, I did some major cleaning in my closet this week and it is time for some serious shopping!!! So keep your eye out for a haul and also keep your eye out for some new photos from my photo-shoot that I did last Saturday in San Francisco. Have a good night lovely readers, time for that good ole homework!!!
xoxo
RIO