Monday, March 05, 2012

See me in Seattle

 We walked everywhere in Seattle!!! I love the random little man on the wall with the street light in his hand.
 Space Needle
 Day and Night on Space Needle
 My hat almost flew off and my hands were frozen SUPER COLD weather!!!
 I feasted like a queen. If I was there any longer I would have came back as a little chunksters.
 Pike Place Market
The original Starbucks...went in there twice, once for a Chai Latte, the other for a Refresh :)

Hello beautiful readers!!! 
Forgive me for not posting last week...I had the opportunity to go to Seattle, Washington for a journalism convention for four days, and the time I did have for posting went all to exploring Seattle.  So for not keeping you up to date, expect a post every other day for this week :) More about my trip...Seattle is such an amazing city and I cannot wait to go back!!! I would love to move their at some point of my life, not long term though, I'm to much of a California girl :)  The shopping, the food (OMGGGGG), the sites...dare I say it...I think it's better then San Francisco....but in different ways (it's cleaner too) Describing Seattle in this post will not do it any justice...you need to experience Seattle in order to get what I am talking about. But anyways...I wish I had a handful of fashion photos from Seattle to show you, but it was FREEZING up there, and quite frankly, I chose comfort over style.  I am extremely surpised and oh so proud to say that I did not go on a shopping spree out there.  Partly because I packed small and didn't want to buy another suitcase and also because I went on a shopping spree prior to my departure for California (Watch out for the haul post) But like I said, Seattle is quite an experience and I can't wait to make another trip up there soon....I hope you enjoy a few of my photos and expect a haul post, shots for Bay Area Fashion, and a beauty review this week!!!

xoxo
RIO