Saturday, April 28, 2012

Ulta Review & Philosophy Skin Care Products

 Coffee Run outfit -- Jeans: Levis -- Shoes: Forever21 -- Sweater: Vintage -- Blazer: Consignment --Headband: Gift -- Necklace: Gift--
 I swear I love these new shoes :) My outfit for Wine Affairs
 Inside San Jose Ulta
Want to get rid of acne marks or have glowing skin...Oxygen Peel is the product for you!
My free gifts
My current perfume by Philosophy (smells AMAZING!!!!) Chanel perfume, Victoria Secret perfume and Calvin Klein perfume
So I went to Ulta for the first time today....HEAVENNNN!!!! :) The staff was super sweet, informative and helped me find the best product that matched my needs.  I ended up purchasing the Oxygen Peel by Philosophy since my skin has been spazzing out lately...I think it was due to stress....BUT! I went with the brand Philosophy because majority of my skin products are by them and I am EXTREMELY picky when it comes to facial products and Philosophy is great for all skin types. I have been splurging on face and hair products because I feel when you get great quality products, you get great results which is worth spending the extra buckeroos. But anywhoooo, I will be posting up a video review hopefully at the end of next week depending how long the results take :)

Off to the gym! Have a good evening!!!

xoxo
RIO

No comments:

Post a Comment