Wednesday, May 02, 2012

Dancing Colors

 Casual Look with Converse
 The Dressed up look with heels
 Jeans: Urban Outfitters BDG -- Shirt: Thrifted --
 Pants: Thrifted -- Vest: Vintage -- Tank: Forever21 --
 The only orange rose that is surrounded by white crawling roses on our fence
 From my walk

Good evening everyone!
I have all this time on my hands and I am loving every minute of it.  I have been writing nonstop and working on creative projects that I can finally give my full attention to (be prepared for A LOT of DIY posts, music posts and beauty posts!) Another bit of great news....I AM FINALLY SINGING AGAIN!!!!!! Starting next week, I will be singing at different venues around the Bay Area and will post up a schedule of where you can come hear me sing.   Aside from music...I will posting up another haul (Summer Haul) in a couple days...yes yes I know, I shop a lot, but I work hard!!! But my summer wardrobe has been completed which means I will be shopping a lot less which means less hauls and more posts with a variety of other topics.  I also received a request on Youtube to do more hair videos...so I'm thinking about making that another big focus for my blog :) Hope May is treating you all well!!! 

xoxo
RIO