Friday, June 29, 2012

Little Black Summer Dress




Every girl has one, or at least needs one.  That perfect. Black. Dress.  Every time I see a piece of clothing that is made in multiple colors, I somehow manage to select it in black while forcing myself to grab another color. I am just so drawn to black clothing...am I the only one? It's not like I select black deliberately.  While I was thrifting (in the black section of course), I snagged this amazing dress that only cost $12...YES one, two, $12...I didn't even bother trying it on because I was so excited about the price. Well, today was the first day I slipped it on and now...I'm in love.

xoxo
RIO

9 comments:

  1. Beautiful dress! I have been looking for a dress that really flatters my curves and it seems that you have found the answer! :)

    http://dressingwithdesire.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great post! Just wanted to let you know that I gave you an award! :) http://lillatinafashionista.blogspot.com/2012/07/blog-award.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice dress! Love the details at the bottom. You found a great deal!

    <3 Emi

    www.silverandlemon.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous dress and what a bargain!
    I love your blog so now following.. Follow back?
    Georgia xx
    satiablefashion.blogspot.co.uk - Check out my small online vintage boutique :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Georgia!!! :) I will check out your page right now!

      Delete
  5. i love that dress on you. the detail in that dress is so beautiful.

    hope you stop by and join and support my block

    http://mycurlsmyfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete