Tuesday, June 26, 2012

One door shut and other doors open

 1.
2.




Good afternoon!!!!
A lot of great new changes are going on in my life right now.  I closed the door to my opprotunity that was in San Francisco to open a new door to two new opprotunities in San Jose (best decision ever) Here are some pictures from this week and last week.
Photo one is from today for my meeting: Banana Republic Cardigan, Basic Tank, Ann Taylor pantsH&M belt.
Photo two was from Sunday, all of that amazing food that is photographed was from La BoulangeThe Posh Bagel, Starbucks and my mama & the last photo was the entrance to the place I use to work (buh byeee)

I still have yet to do another mix and match post which will be up in a couple of days, and I will also be posting up another youtube video on how I use Ovation Cell Therapy since I am getting different questions about that, so stay tuned and have a lovely Tuesday!

xoxo
RIO

5 comments:

  1. Awesome pics, muffins included! I especially like the dotted cardigan. :) I wish you luck in your chosen paths and opportunities.

    Diwata
    http://theclothesmuse.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello)

    Your new follower :)

    Katerina from myneonrock.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. beautiful blog... keep blogging...

    you can also check my blog

    link is www.poetashwin.blogspot.com

    Follow me and I will also follow you.
    After following me please leave a comment on my blog so that I can also follow you.

    ReplyDelete