Thursday, August 23, 2012

Preparation Week




BEAUTIFUL things have been falling into place despite my chaotic schedule.  I am preparing to enter a new job, work on an amazing project with the Autism Tree Foundation Project, finish my last year of college (for FREE) and perform my music...YES FINALLY!!! The next couple of months are going to be a challenge...but who doesn't like a challenge!?
To prepare for school and work, I HAD to do some shopping :)  Here is a sneak peek slash mini haul post...yes mini...there is A LOT more that is not photographed.  I will try and post an outfit of the day tomorrow morning. Out of the items that are photographed my favorite is...my tan leather skirt! Have a great evening everyone! Off to rehearsal!!!

xoxo
RIO

6 comments:

  1. hello, i came across your blog through the IFB message, now following you on google friend connect, would really appreciate it if you follow back!

    http://www.counttofour.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for checking out my blog and the follow my dear :)

      xoxo

      O

      Delete
  2. I love seeing your shopping hauls. I get envious, but I enjoy them. :p

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute rings dear. I love the color of your skirt. I think you'll do great if you just focus on what you do. Congratulations in advance for your new job and for your last year in college. Wish you all the best :)

    http://jasmintriestoblog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete