Friday, August 24, 2012

Where Did U Get That? Fashiontoast inspired




An over-sized sheer pattern top, ankle boots, chunky silver pieces and hidden tiny shorts.  This look is inspired by Karen from Where Did u Get That and Rumi Neely from FashionToast (my two favorite bloggers by the way)  Normally I would pair a belt with this top to show off the waistline and wear pants...but lately, I have been having too much fun getting away with wearing tops that are to short to be categorized as a dresses and little high-waisted shorts that are borderline hot pants.  Hey it's summer, I like wearing the bare minimum when necessary. 

xoxo

18 comments:

  1. I think you look great dear :) Love the color and print of your top and I think it looks really good on you. I like wearing loose tops and shorts too :)

    http://jasmintriestoblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) Yes I love loose tops, I use to be obsessed with tight clothes.

      Delete
  2. i LOVE that top! love the colours and print of it.

    http://www.counttofour.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. fashiontoast really has great inspiration! love it so much!!

    wishuponasmile.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I do exactly the same thing with the long tops which cover up tiny shorts! I don't know why I just love it so much. Great post :)
    Lucia
    luciasloves.blogspot.com
    ps. fashiontoast has always been my favourite blog, and always will be i reckon!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for the kind words Lucia :)and yes love love love Fashiontoast

      Delete
  5. This top is amazing! I love how it looks like a mini dress. What a great look! xoxo

    http://mypalaceofalice.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your blog!! and your style is amazing.I'm following you :) Hope you'll check out my blog?
    xoxo
    http://lucylocketxoxo.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Absolutely great inspiration:)

    I'm following You
    kisses from Poland
    pasterka.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the shape of this top. This looks adorable! :)

    -Mary @ stylethatmoves.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete