Monday, September 17, 2012

Enjoy :)

 
I never work good with people...I perfer to work alone.  But this amazing group E.O.T. productions was a joy to perform with. No show was literally created in one week....the song called That Girl had to be reconstructed in only one day.Scary, yet exciting at the same time. I am trying to seperate myself from the typical music scene. Less flashy and more intimate with an organic feel to my sound and performance. Still have lots to work on, but I hope you likey :)
 
xoxo
RIO

3 comments:

  1. Oh my! I didn't know you are part of the music scene! I'll watch this later (No Youtube at the office. :p)

    ReplyDelete

  2. Great video!

    Love your style and see you as such as good inspiration :) !

    I'm an instant follower of you now :)


    I'm working on a questions tag would you help me and leave a question for me ?:)


    Please feel free to check out my blog if you have the time

    Love,

    Janice
    the-fashion-milkshake.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete