Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Long time no blog










 
Hello lovely readers!
 
I'll make this as short as possible :)
It has been one hell of a month.  Sorry for the lack of posts and photos. As you can see, I have been eating well :)  I am doing a 60 day Paleo challenge which has been going smoothly despite my craving for warm bread and butter and a chocolate cupcake. 
 
Next, say hello to my little friend :) BEAR!!!! 
 
Next, Clothes!!!! I am trying to step up my game and take more photos of outfits, hauls, diy projects and post amazing ideas I have in my head....I am trying not to use time as an excuse, but my goal is to have a fabulous post by the end of this week up. I will also post up photos from work since I style the mannequins in beautiful designer clothing, personally buy designer merchandise and create the visuals on the floor.
 
I'm done jabbering :) Have a phenomenal day!!!
 
xoxo
RIO
 


6 comments: