Tuesday, January 08, 2013

How to Find Your Perfect Fit



 
My eyeballs are screaming at me from staring at the computer trying to figure out how to approach this topic without creating a book.  Like I said in the previous post, I was going to do a blurp on great investment pieces. I have decided I will be posting up one investment piece once a week in a ten week time span...the first one investment piece....a BLAZER
 
Looking sharp in the winter time can be challenging. But wearing a 100% wool blazer like I am wearing by J. Crew is perfect for dressing up layers without looking bulky and being cold.
 
There are so many different styles, colors, textures...the list goes on and on.  But, when it comes to work, upscale/professional events or any other gatherings, you want to look your best in a piece that FITS!   Fitting is the most crucial thing when it comes to looking put together.  You want to invest in a good quality blazer that is specifically designed to fit your body type.
 
Need help with finding your perfect fit??? Blazer Fitting From: Alterations Needed
 
You can also find great blazers for reasonable prices by:
 
 
 
 
Have a good evening everyone!
xoxo
RIO

No comments:

Post a Comment