Saturday, January 12, 2013

My 2013 Beauty Products


Philosophy is one of my favorite lines hands down...I'm pretty much obsessed with every product I test out. Black Cherry Italian Soda smells like the real deal...phenomenal!!!  -- Burt's Bees is the only chapstick I use.  I love the tingling sensation it leaves on my lips and the lemon butter cuticle cream is my nails savior.  I just started using the Burt's Bees sensitive night cream and so far so good! -- Shea Moisture is a new product for me, but I am already falling in love with it.  I mix all sorts of products together when it comes to my hair.  But the Shea Moisture Coconut & Hibiscus Curl & Style Milk is pretty amazing...so try it out my curly haired girls!!!
 
O.P.I. My favorite nail brand ever! I love all of the bold, vibrant colors! Right now I'm in a purple stage -- Essie has been good to me. I only have one nail polish from them and I am loving the cool gray, I need to stock up on more colors! -- Revlon I like to look natural and Revlon Just Bitten lipstain is perfect for those like me who want a little splash of color but don't want to keep reapplying lipstick every few hours.
Simple is a splash of heaven on my skin after a long day of wearing make-up or working out at the gym-- The Body Shop another one of my favorites! The Body Shop has some amazing scents, all of their citrus shower gels are heavenly! -- Moroccan Oil this little guy is perfect for dry hair and to lock in moisture.  I put about a dime size in my hair every night after I get out the shower.
 
xoxo
RIO


No comments:

Post a Comment