Thursday, February 21, 2013

My New Favorite Trend...


 
 Photo Sources: Google -- Glamour Magazine -- Accessories Magazine --
 
Quick lil post before class!
 
Bold colors, crazy patterns that capture your eyes, feminine cuts and a crisp put together finish all add up to my favorite new trend...SUITS! This versatile look is a great way to add personality and play up your look by mixing and matching colors, patterns or wearing the unexpected underneath your blazer.  In addition to suits, I put some funky looks that I liked such as the pencil skirt, prints and shimmer texture which is fun to play with in the spring time.  Lastly, SHOES! Oh yes my friends, go bold or go home.  Make your shoes the statement piece if colors, prints or suits aren't your thing :)
 
xoxo
RIO 


No comments:

Post a Comment