Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Black Habit






Currently stuffing my face with a slice of cheesy mushroom pizza going back and forth on whether or not to create a haul video or a blog post....decisions decisions...what do you prefer?

 I noticed lately I have been sporting quite a bit of black in my day to day outfits...not sure if it's because I am always on the go and pick the easiest piece to play around in or that I have to much black in my closet (which is always my horrible excuse to go shopping)  I decided today was a perfect opportunity to take advantage of this crazy beautiful weather and add some color that was not to over the top for school and not too shabby for work..

I'm done banging on the keys for now.  Gotta work on some projects....MIDTERM WEEK :/

xoxo
RIO 

1 comment:

  1. Good luck with all your midterms! I really love this sweater and I totally agree with you that the color isn't too over the top. It's perfect.

    Kate from Clear the Way

    ReplyDelete