Friday, March 08, 2013

Lellow Leather & The Perfect Black Dress




Dress: Eileen Fisher -- Shoes: H&M -- Belt: Thrifted -- Jacket: Thrifted
 
Surviving on anything citrus and piling up on tea while my tissues are sadly piling up is not a way to enjoy a two day break from work and school.  As much as I want to sink into my bed, I managed to pull myself together, throw on something comfy and get to working on some projects...blogging being one of them.  Here is an investment piece post that I believe every lady knows that she should have....it's like the golden rule....The. Black. Dress. 
 
A couple of months ago I noticed I had a lot of black dresses.  Love every single one of them, but I felt they were either too short, or too sexy for work.  I needed a everyday black dress that was appropriate for work and practical to wear on my days off.  I nabbed this versatile Eileen Fisher Dress that is not too VA VA VOOM and hits right above the knee.
 
My yellow leather jacket now!!! THRIFTED!!!! I can't believe I swooped up this leather yellow number for $14. Yes my friends, $14.  I still need to do my haul, but expect to see this piece over and over again for spring and summer :)
 
Enjoy your the rest of your Friday!!!
xoxo
RIO
 

1 comment:

  1. That's a crazy good deal on a leather jacket. I'm so proud of you for finding that! This dress really does look perfect, you're right. It's important to have sensible dresses, especially for work.

    Kate from Clear the Way

    ReplyDelete