Saturday, July 06, 2013

A Little Something New

vino vino
vino vino
vino vino
vino vino
I bit the bullet with ease and finally purchased my Cannon camera a couple weeks ago :)
Here are some shots from a bloggers meeting in downtown San Jose at Vino Vino, yummy nummies in Los Gatos at Amour Patisserie and some shots in Gilroy on the 4th for a birthday party.
Lately, my posts have been short....too short to my liking. Not only am I planning on writing more, but I plan to add fresh content to spice my blog up while keeping you on your toes. I could tell you when to expect this new addition, but I gotta keep you guessing :)
Hope everyone is having a lovely weekend stop by soon!
xoxo
RIO

1 comment:

  1. wish I could've been there! Am glad you're getting into photography. Very nice photos!

    ReplyDelete