Monday, July 08, 2013

Fashion Frustration

monterey wharf
monterey wharf

I can't put my finger on it, but I haven't felt inspired to share an outfit post for the past couple of days (instagram doesn't count). Maybe it's the heat, lack of of sleep or trying to figure out how to incorporate my eclectic pieces in a conservative work environment....either way, it has thrown me under the bus.  Despite my fashion frustration, I decided to share a few photos I took today in Monterey on my lunch break.  My homework this week is to find key summer pieces that are suitable for work, breathable for the heat with a touch of funkiness. 
Oh, so you might be wondering why I am posting all of these amazing sweets...well, starting this week, my mother and I are doing a 21 day cleanse (my first cleanse) which I will get into...next post :)
Until then, ta ta!
xoxo
RIO

No comments:

Post a Comment