Thursday, August 08, 2013

Instagram, Google and Thrifting

vintage polka dot top

My dad always tells me that my cellphone is an extension of my hand.
If I'm not answering business emails, texts or calls, most likely I'm Instagraming or Googling random shit like, "What causes hiccups?" or " How many licks does it take to get to the center of a tootsie pop?". I'm so fascinated that I have the book of most answers in a handheld gadget.


vintage polka dot top

Photographer: Kate from Clear the Way

Aside from the gadget talk...
This has to be one of my favorite summer tops that I found while thrifting....I struck gold again! I'm starting to get those cravings to dig...I sense a thrifting day coming very soon!

xoxo
RIO

2 comments:

  1. Great outfit! And I'm always using my phone whenever I watch TV to find out what other shows/movies certain actors were in. Addicted to my phone!

    xo
    Jodi
    youngcatladyblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope I'll be joining you for the thrifting day! We should hit up Unicorn Thrift!

    Kate from Clear the Way

    ReplyDelete