Tuesday, August 06, 2013

Turquoise Girl

turquoise dress

Overdose on turquoise with hints of black, oh yes my friends meet my new favorite dress!!!


turquoise dress

turquoise dress

christian dior black heels

So, I'm not going to lie, I had a shitty yet eventful Monday.  From spilling coffee all over my shirt at work (I kid you not), to the sniffles, to rocking a poof that I couldn't maintain because I decided to experiment with new hair products....BAD IDEA.  But the highlight was being able to pick a cool spot in San Jose with Kate (who took these awesome photos) and play dress up until the sun went down.

Anywho, there is always a new day which means a new start right? That leads into my latest shenanigans!  I'm going to test out the waters again and post some youtube of my chubby cheeked face and poofy corkscrews soon! Be on the look out!

xoxo
riO

No comments:

Post a Comment