Monday, November 11, 2013

Monkey Business Monday


print on print

Ticked isn't the word on how I feel for cutting my hair...yes, for those who don't follow me on Instagram (@OliviaIrene) I cut my hair and posted the sad news on Saturday.



natural curly hair

Since I have been mopey and pouting when I glance at anything shiny thing that shows my reflection, I try and remind myself that it's just hair and it'll grow back.  I also reminded myself that this is the time to post shit load of videos and blurbs on how to maintain and grow out curly hair the healthy way. Yes, I know I've been teasing you for the past couple of months saying, "I'm going to post a video soon!!!" But I really am...really.

vintage nine west
Photography By Kate from Clear the Way
Top: Thrifted -- Skirt: Forever21 -- Shoes: Vintage Nine West --


Now on the actual outfit!

Kate from Clear the Way took a dive into my closet and whipped up this fun look.  I would have never thought to piece these prints together like that (again she's the print Queen)! I love being able to rediscover clothes in a new way and see how others can work with what you got! I can't wait to show you how I dressed her from my closet :)

xoxo
RIO

2 comments:

  1. I love my title! Haha "Print Queen" is so great. =] I'll be sharing my outfits every Wednesday starting this Wednesday! I've been antsy to start!

    Also, I couldn't tell a difference in your hair with that photo on Instagram.... =/ ??

    Kate from Clear the Way

    ReplyDelete
  2. I totally love this look! And you look so happy! I don't know what your hair length was before but I really like how it looks now! :)

    ReplyDelete