Monday, November 04, 2013

Perfect for Purple

Purple Stuart Weitzman

Excited to gain an extra hour of sleep!? I still have mixed feelings about it...

Purple Stuart Weitzman

To all my bloggers and photographers who wait around for that "perfect" light understands that chasing the sun is not fun nor cool when you are on crunch time. However! I am eating up this perfect weather that is going on in the Bay Area.  This week I am traveling every day and the weather can fluctuate especially by the coast. 

Purple Stuart Weitzman

Layers are my saving grace.  

I use to wear bulky (unflattering) clothing when it would get chilly and then feel like I was going through menopause when I would have to go in a heated building unable to ditch the chunky sweater with nothing underneath. Sweating bullets and freezing was not fun nor comfortable.  

Purple Stuart Weitzman
Purple Stuart Weitzman
Photography By Kate from Clear the Way
Heels: Stuart Weitzman -- Top: BDG -- Jeans: Red Engine -- Coat: Alberto Makali -- Jewelry: Oceania

Aren't sure on how to layer (in a flattering way) or don't know what will look good with what? No worries, I will create a post on how to work with basics and how to make layering a piece of cake!

Happy Monday from Santa Cruz (for today)

xoxo
RIO

3 comments:

  1. I know exactly what you mean. In our climate layering is the only saving grace, but doing it in comfort and style is the tricky thing. The look here is wonderful and stylish and sophisticated. This is also versatile. By adding a light sweater , scarf and hat you can adjust to the changing temps. Gorgeous model by the way!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Yes a scarf and a hat is a great addition! And the model is me! Thank you :P

      Delete
  2. The model IS gorgeous! =] Seriously, though. You look so great! This coat is so pretty.

    Kate from Clear the Way

    ReplyDelete