Sunday, December 22, 2013

A Beautiful Sunday in San Jose

Purple tweed coat

Today I caught up with my good friend Kate in my newly purchased Jocomomola de Sybilla tweed coat to try out Dosa at the Dosa & Curry Cafe.  


purple tweed coat
purple tweed coat
dark brown leather boots

Aside from spending the day in beautiful San Jose I have been wanting to chuck my laptop across the room.  Why you may ask, well, I don't know if it is my computer, blogger or just my damn eyes.  But my pictures seem...a little ( a lot actually) blurry.  I'm getting frustrated that my crisp detailed images are now turning into a blurry mush.  If anyone who sees what I see, or experienced the same issue, email me or feel free to leave a comment.  I would GREATLY appreciate it.

xoxo
RIO

1 comment:

  1. It might be a camera setting! Let's figure it out next time we hang out. =]

    ReplyDelete