Thursday, December 26, 2013

Food Coma



I am hungover...from food of course.  
As I am sitting here with the biggest tummy ache due to stuffing myself with way to many cookies (for breakfast, lunch and dinner), I am asking myself, why did I do it and how the hell did I manage to do it.  For the next couple of days, leggings will be acceptable as pants until one can fit back into their jeans.















It was a Polish Christmas indeed thanks to my wonderful mama! All of the amazing food and cookies were made from scratch (a three day process) and was oh was I in heaven....watch out Martha Stewart!

  I hope everyone had an amazing Christmas with their loved ones and didn't make the same mistake as I did in overeating. 

Now, it is time to recoup from way to many yummy things and time to cleanse! If you follow me on Instagram you saw that I added new running shoes to my closet.  I am all for New Year's resolutions, and we all know that 95% of the population has the same goal, getting into shape/healthier lifestyle.  I decided today was the day to start getting back on track versus putting it off to eat more Christmas leftovers and feeling claustrophobic in the gym come January first. So.....

What the hell does this post have to do with anything that my blog talks about???? I plan to incorporate more lifestyle posts in my blog....and now since I gave one thing away on what's to come in 2014, my next advice...just brace yourself.  I am taking things up a notch mooohahahaha!

xoxo
RIO

No comments:

Post a Comment