Monday, December 30, 2013

Coffee Run


Sleeping in, drinking too much coffee, eating waffles for lunch and catching up with friends whenever I want to on this two weeks vacation is a wonderful way to end 2013 and start 2014. 

I am currently sporting my thrifted camouflage jacket with an Ella Moss stripped top paired with Joe's Jeans harem like pants with a nude heel...jewelry at the minimum for today (also thrifted).

I am literally squeezing the last bit of fun for 2013 in the final days of December (Da Da DAAA!!!)  The weather in San Jose has been so beautiful, so beautiful that I haven't touched nor glanced at my heavier coats which I am secretly dying to wear.  I am crossing my fingers for some showers soon or a drop in temperature, I need to get some wear out of my fall/winter gear before spring and summer creeps up!

But it's time to head out, I have singing practice. Tomorrow I am singing at the Valencia Hotel in Santana Row for New Year's Eve! Wish me luck :) What are you planning to do for New Year's Eve?

xoxo
RIO

1 comment:

  1. That last photo is so cute! I love it! I heard a clip of your performance that your mom shared on Facebook. It sounded great! Can't wait to catch up with you about it.

    ReplyDelete