Saturday, January 11, 2014

Outfit of the Day

knee high socks

Overcast is slowly creeping into the Bay Area and I am crossing my fingers for some rain, even just a little mist would be nice.  Not only do I sleep better to the sound and comfort of rain, but the Bay Area is in dire need of a climate change to get out of this drought.


knee high socks

how to wear knee high socks

how to wear knee high socks

spike cuff


My mama and I (and baby Misho) took some shots in between the game while I reminisced my time in Seattle. I envy you Washington, your fabulous eateries, coffee and shopping.... I am crossing my fingers and saying a prayer that the Seattle rain can trickle over in the Bay Area. 

xoxo
RIO

2 comments:

  1. I love how you styled this sweater top. It was cool in my look and I love it here too! Also, that necklace is GREAT. I really like it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like your blog a lot. Check out mine =] I live on the east coast!

    ReplyDelete