Sunday, March 23, 2014

Beach Pastel


It seems to me that summer is the only thriving season in the Bay Area which made me decide to make it official and create my first summer post even though it is technically spring.  As you can see, my latest mood boards are consisting of the beach...and then some.



I find that when the weather gets warmer people manage to pile on the brightest thing in their closet....neon.  I have never been a fan a neon, but it doesn't hurt to test out the waters..BUT....I feel that time is not this year and that pastels are going to take over my closet when June hits.

But stop right there!

Not only pastel, but also florals, and no, not grandma florals but sexy florals that you can mix and match without looking too crazy.  What are you feelings on summer wear and pastels?

xoxo
RIO

1 comment:

  1. I love pastels in floral form. I tend to wear darker colors myself, though, year-round.

    ReplyDelete