Friday, May 09, 2014

Must Have Snacks: NatureBox

As much as I would love to take the crown as shoe queen, there is one crown that fits perfectly on my curly locks.








The Snack Queen!!!!!

I am very passionate about food and when it comes to snacks, everyone knows not to put their hands in my bowl or bag.

I was stoked that POPSUGAR and NatureBox provided me a complimentary POPSUGAR Must Have Snacks by NatureBox box. Disclaimer: The opinions I have shared about the box are my own, and POPSUGAR and NatureBox did not tell me what to say or how to say it.

Ok, snack time!

Lemon pucker pistachios: I would have never thought to try this combination! The tart lemon shell compliments the saltiness of the pistachio nut and is perfect for an afternoon snack.

Blueberry Almond Bites: Remember the gum addict Violet in Willy Wonka? Ok, remember the scene where she snatched the everlasting gobstopper and cried out “Blueberry pie for dessert!” Well, I felt like Violet when I tried these amazing blueberry bites. Who needs blueberry pie when you can get the same taste through a healthier approach!  If you try this snack out, I recommend it in a bowl of almond milk for breakfast, oh so delicious!
Dried California Peaches: I am obsessed with dried fruit! This sweet, but not too sweet snack kicked my sweet tooth craving at night when I wanted something sugary.

Seaweed Rice Pops: This airy snack is a great alternative to potatoes chip.  As you can see, there are no photos of the seaweed rice pops….that is because I ate the whole bag before I could get a snapshot.  This was my favorite savory snack out of the selection.  For those who are not seaweed fans I promise you, you would enjoy these crunchy pops with a touch of soy sauce.

For a limited time you can purchase the POPSUGAR must have snacks by NatureBox for 50% off HERE

I am pumped to try out the rest of these mouth watering snacks!  If you purchase a box let me know what your favorite snack is!

Xoxo
RIO

1 comment:

  1. Turning those blueberry almond bites into a cereal is genius! These look so yummy!

    ReplyDelete