Monday, July 14, 2014

Overalls vs Rompers



Once upon a time, I lived in overalls in the 90s.  It is now 2014 and the trend has slowly made its comeback.




Do not get me wrong, I actually love the overall trend, only if you do it right.  Although I haven't found the perfect pair, I am trying to get myself more into rompers which is another touchy subject for me.  I love rompers, love them, just not so much on me.  Being that I am tall (5'9") it is a hit or miss.

It was about a week ago I was rummaging through the racks and pulled out what I thought was a cute dress.  Entering the dressing room was when I discovered that this dope dress tricked me and was a romper.  Curious, I tried it on and I fell in love ever since.  I love the fact that the shorts aren't glued to my thighs and butt but flare out making it more appealing to the eye.

What are your thoughts for this summer trend? Rompers or overalls?

xoxo
RIO

No comments:

Post a Comment