Tuesday, July 15, 2014

Single Ladies Favorite Men


I find that everyone is finding love.  Whether it is getting married or starting a family, I feel like I am the only single twenty-three year old wandering around San Jose.


It got me thinking one day as I was scrolling down my Instagram timeline filled with "usies" and captions like, "I love him" or "she is my other half"....why can't Alexander Wang or Jimmy Choo count as my significant other? I mean, I love them and technically, I go out with them pretty consistently and they always keep me on my toes...literally.  As amusing as changing my relationship status to "in a relationship with Brian Atwood" may sound, it is pretty funny to think how these awesome designers created an exemplary delicate shoe perfect for a horrible date.

Until then, feast your eyes on my collage filled with my I want (at the moment) shoes by my favorite men.

xoxo
RIO

No comments:

Post a Comment