Thursday, July 31, 2014

Tomboy Twist


Am I the only one who believes that finding the perfect pants is a pain in the ass because it's hard to find a pair that actually fits my ass?





My quick and perfect solution that works for me.

Men's pants, check. Men's shirt, check. A sexy pair of heels, double check. Think of it as the grownup sexy tomboy with the twist. Something cool and easy without overthinking it is the way to go right now (for me).  Ever shopped in the men's department?

xoxo
RIO

2 comments:

  1. I'm so jealous of your hair! Mine's the complete opposite, straight and blonde, and sometimes I wish I could have vavavoom curls.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Eavan! :) I always envied straight hair. I guess we want what we can't have!

      xoxo
      O

      Delete