Friday, August 01, 2014

Daily Essentials

Daily Essentials



In the midst of writing a ten page paper on adapting and change, I realized that one thing (well things) that does not change much are my everyday products that I have been ever so faithful to throughout the years.
Day
1. Aviators - the only pair of glasses I actually feel comfortable in with my big cheeks
2. Coffee - I always make my own coffee in the morning, if not, I hit up WholeFoods
3. Chapstick - My lips are always dry, but Burt's Bees always saves the day
4. Delicate Rings - Stack them bad boys up to polish up your look
5. Philosophy - I use all their skincare and body products, but I adore their light pretty scents
6. Cross-body - I'm not a bag person, but I love my purple Marc by Marc Jacobs bag, not too big not too small
7. Gold Hoops - Dresses up the simplest oufit
8. Sneakers - I am always on the move so slip on sneakers are the way to go
9. Bronzer - I love Clinique's line, I wear bronzer all year long, yes, even in the winter
10. Camera - I always have my Canon camera. Always. I have missed so many great shots prior to carrying it with me 24/7

Evening 
1. Gum - I am always smacking gum, but when I go out I always make sure I have a pack
2. Chunky Bracelets - I normally ditch the stacked rings to stack my bracelets instead
3. Lipstick - It's either or make-up savior when you are going out last minute with no makeup which has happened many of time or a way to add on some color to a neutral look
4. White wine - I can only have white wine, red wine always gives me migraines, but whenever I have a ladies night, white wine or vodka tonic please!
5. Perfume - I try and spray on a finer perfume that fits the season, loving this Balenciaga scent
6. Clutch - I love a clutch with some texture and I prefer earth tone colors
7. Gold Earrings - I am fortunate enough to get some amazing hand me down gold earrings from my mom and grandmother. Instead of a statement necklace I go for a bigger earring
8. Nail Polish - I love the Mineral Fusion nail polish line that I get at WholeFoods, the polish lasts for a long and I mean long time without chipping. 
9. Heels - I always wear a sexy heel whenever I am stepping out at night, even if it is a casual dinner. 
10. Liquid liner - If I am going out to a bar/lounge I swipe on some liner to make my eyes pop

What do you think of my essentials? What are your favorite essentials that you use regularly?

xoxo
RIO

3 comments:

  1. I love this! What a great idea for a post.

    ReplyDelete
  2. really a great idea and nice picks! Love all!
    visit me http://cherryfashion-k.blogspot.com/

    xx
    K.

    ReplyDelete