Tuesday, August 19, 2014

Winter Clothes in the Summer


Get ready for the eyeroll.....I love fall and winter. I know, how many times must I type this out? Not only does fall and winter have my heart but it takes up most of my closet when it comes to my wardrobe.  Let me let you in on a little shopping secret.


1st photo of colorful sweater: Topshop & Joes -- 2nd photo of cashmere sweaters: Kokun and Philosophy Dane Lewis -- 3rd photo of printed sweaters: J. Crew

I never buy according to the season. When it's summer, I am buying for fall and winter, when it is fall and winter, I am buying for spring and summer.  

Why.

Well one, you hit the jackpot on some amazing garments or shoes that people tend to ignore and two, you get pretty awesome deals.  For the past couple of weeks in the blazing heat of San Jose, I have been trying on cashmere sweaters, chunky knits and fun colorful sweaters that will brighten up a gray rainy day.

I wanted to share some fun sweaters that I am currently eyeballing myself.


xoxo
RIO

2 comments: