Friday, August 15, 2014

Foodie Friday: Cafe Sorriso


Three days out of the week I am in San Leandro, and when I am in the area, I always make sure to stop at my favorite cafe, Cafe Sorriso.
The cute eclectic atmosphere, is not only the perfect setting to read or get some work done, but it's calming to sit outside with a hot cup of coffee or sip on their amazing milk teas while scarfing down there satisfying sandwiches or fresh colorful salads.

If you pass by San Leandro, swing by Cafe Sorriso and try one of my favorites: green tea smoothie, tuna sandwich (which is photoed above), jasmine milk tea with boba or any of their lushes salads. Today I am going to try their Chicken Vermicelli so keep an eye out on your Instagram timeline if you follow me!

Enjoy!

xoxo
RIO

No comments:

Post a Comment