Saturday, September 20, 2014

Life as a Thrifter


Before Macklemore came out with his hit "Thrift Shop" I was hitting the second hand store racks and boy was I hitting them hard.






Photography: Alycia Creative


Yes, I have a love for designer clothes but my heart still belongs with thrifting. I mean who doesn't like splurging in Saks or Neimans, but, can't anyone? Not everyone can find a cool red Egyptian print button up, or a yellow leather jacket that had (I took them out) extreme shoulder pads going on.  The little details, the fit, the fabric, you can find amazing finds if not better than the ones in stores.

What are your thoughts on thrifting? Speaking of thrifting, did you miss my friend Gwen and her vintage closet? Her and I did some damage yesterday at Happy Dragon...photos will be posted soon so don't forget to check back!

xoxo
RIO

No comments:

Post a Comment