Sunday, September 21, 2014

Ultimate J. Crew Fit


If I could describe this outfit in one word can girly-floral-prep count?  This outfit was my grand finale of ending summer officially (despite the warm weather in the Bay) with a bang.





Photography: Alycia Creative

So more about the look. 

Despite having a horrible (and I mean horrible) hair day, I somehow felt put together in this outfit. It's like having a unwelcome breakout on your face but staying afloat because you and everyone else knows that your make-up is still on point....it's that kind of feeling.  

Spoiler alert, I actually grabbed the wrong shoes....I was actually suppose to wear my green Pour la Victoire heels like these but in green. That's why in the first photo I have no necklace in fear of color overload and then midway I said eff it and threw it back on.

What do you think of my accidental pop of purple in this get up with my J. Crew skirt and Gap button up (heels are J. Crew as well).

xoxo
RIO

No comments:

Post a Comment