Thursday, January 08, 2015

Getting My Groove On


Amazing how in such a short time span one can gain weight.  The baffling thing, how long it takes to truly keep it off.  Why can't it be reversed?


Pants: Lululemon -- Jacket: Lululemon -- Tank: Oakley -- Shoes: New Balance

I have gained some weight towards the end of 2014 that I took with me in 2015. I am not complaining, just addressing my current situation.  And this current situation is not good because I can't fit in my jeans.  Normally I would fix this problem by buying new jeans but no, this time we fix the problem face on!  

I have a deep love for good food and I don't believe in depriving myself out of little pleasures in life. The key for me, moderation.  If you have read my previous post, you now know that I have PCOS.  Most of the symptoms can be maintained through healthy eating (cutting back on card *sad face*) and exercising consistently...something I haven't been keeping up with.

Not only do I plan to share more beauty and hair tips, but I also am happy to announce that I am going to share my favorite recipes, restaurants, exercise routines and hiking trails.  

Now for the disclaimer!

No, I am not a nutritionist or a trainer.  I believe that every BODY is different from everybody's body, therefore you need to listen to your body and know what works for you.  I know a lot of people look at these ripped individuals and try and follow their meal plan and workout routine.  This is just some insight on what works for me and hopefully, I inspire someone to put their best foot forward!

Cheers to being healthy in 2015!

xoxo
RIO


No comments:

Post a Comment