Tuesday, February 17, 2015

Macy’s Black History Month Event “The Soul Era”


 Come join me Wednesday, February 25th, at 6pm in San Francisco as Macy’s celebrates Black History Month “The Soul Era” with celeb stylists June Ambrose and costume designer, Johnetta Boone!!!! 


June and Johnetta have worked with Queen B, Jay-Z, Will Smith, and Zoe Saldana, and have been featured in Vogue Germany, New York Magazine, VH1 and HBO! 

I can't wait to look back at fashion in the 60's and 70's and see how it STILL influences the way we dress today! Can't make it the 25th or is San Francisco too far for you? No worries! Catch June and Johnetta and "The Soul Era" in Chicago and Los Angeles!

Macy’s State Street (Chicago) - February 19, 5:30pm
Macy’s Union Square (San Francisco) - February 25, 6pm
Macy’s Baldwin Hills (Los Angeles) - February 26, 6:30pm

Can't wait to see you there, how can you pass up a free fun show!? I will be tweeting live!

xoxo
RIO

I am a member of the Everywhere Society and Everywhere has provided me with compensation for this post. However, all thoughts and opinions expressed are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment