Sunday, February 08, 2015

What to Wear on Valentine's Day

Am I the only one that picks an outfit out in advance but changes the entire look 30 minutes before leaving the house.


So, Valentines Day is coming up.  Whether you are sharing the day with a someone new or a longtime partner, looking your sexiest can be challenging....well for me. 

I don't know where my boyfriend is taking me this year, but I do know that I am going to channel my inner Carrie Bradshaw. 

Do you remember the dress that she wore on her first date with Mr. Big, that sexy nude slip dress? That's the type of dress I plan on wearing (fingers crossed). I am loving nude and soft blush dresses, oxblood coats, pretty lingerie and rose gold accents. 


What colors do you like to wear on Valentines Day!? Shop my favorite looks below!
xoxo
RIO

No comments:

Post a Comment